Pretty House in Woodinville


It’s Friday morning and as the kids get ready for school, I’m busy working on marketing pieces. Marketing for my listing, a beautiful home in Woodinville, marketing for my website and a mailing for the neighborhood. I’m really not much for the endless junk mail realtors send but to keep up with others I do my share and send out a mailer every now and then. It’s a good reminder for my neighbors that I’m here but in all reality most of us know at least one or two brokers and the likelihood of reaching out to a complete stranger is pretty slim.



Let’s get back to the pretty house in Woodinville. The one with four bedrooms and a master suite of anyone’s dreams. I mean I would love to have a master suite like that and mine isn’t small either. And the views over the valley, the hot air balloons floating by in the warm summer nights and the lushness of trees. It really is a very nice house. Perfect size with its just a tad under 3,000 square feet and a garage with plenty of storage and a work bench too.

But the office is my true favorite. I would center my desk in the middle of it overlooking the street so that I could spy on the delivery trucks. In the afternoons I would close the glass doors instead of what I do now, yelling at my wonderful offspring to keep it down so that I can make a phone call. My husband would love the commute. He would love the fact that you can reach the freeway in less than five minutes and be on your way to work without having to cruise through half of Redmond before reaching 520 like he’s doing now.



As a parent I would love the walking schools. Now that my kids have been walking to school for a year I can truly attest that it is the best thing ever and still, every, single, morning I take joy in the fact that I can kick them out of the door, kiss them goodbyes and watch them walk away. That is, simply awesomeness.

Not that you’re looking to buy a house right now, but just in case. I wanted to let you know that this pretty house is out there waiting for you, and I will be there tomorrow for an open house. Yes, I will be there. The listing agent is actually doing the open houses. It is part of my promise to my clients. I am the one whom knows the house the best and I am the one to represent it best to the potential buyers. So, yes. I will be there. Come and say hi!



Comments